1. Kindly read through guidelines (click to read) attached herewith and also sent to you by courier (hard copy) or email. This will make you to understand the scientific sessions. And this year's awards, mandatory qualifications and essential requirements and other issues; before submitting your abstracts.
2. Having read the details in the GUIDELINES, decide on which all CATEGORIES you would be keen to participate - The OPTIONS are many with SUBJECTS and CATEGORIES in DROP DOWN MENU formet. The digital form prompts you to various options and makes it a very simple experience.
3. Keep your abstract title and abstract readily available on your computer/laptop - to be easily copied and pasted in relevant box as you commence the digital submission.
4. Your personal details will also be required to be inputted only once. Your MPSOS membership number, email address, mobile number is important. So get all personal details and then start filling up the form.
5. Before submitting your form do check all fields are completed correctly and you are participating in the category in which you are eligible.
6. You are required to be a MPSOS member to participate. If you are not a member, you will be required to get registerd before the conference to be able to participate. Please inform us by email when you receive your membership number, so we can update your entry.
7. For PG Students: You will need to attach a signed letter by the HOD of your department declaring that the presenting PG author is a student of the institute. Please make sure that you have this scanned in either "pdf" or "jpg" formate and the scanned document is less than 5MB in Size.
1. Submission will only be accepted till 30th June 2019, 11:59PM IST.
2. The form is divided into three sections, Instructions, Personal Details and Submissions.
3. Required fields are marked with a red asterix(*).
4. Please click on the check box when you are submitting the abstract for Award Category.
5. You will receive a confirmation SMS and Email after submitting the form. This email will notify you the various categories/subject/abstracts submitted.
6. If you do not receive such email, please check your Spam folder. If you do not receive any email within 1hr, please contact us.
For queries, questions and technical difficulties, please contact :
Dr. Purendra Bhasin
Chairman Scientific Committee
Mob. : +91-9826253351
Email : email@example.com